Repiping Services in Greenfield, IN
Also serving New Palestine, Knightstown, and New Castle, INGive us a call today: 317-695-0740
Do you know how to tell if your Greenfield area home needs repiping services? If your home is more than a few decades old and you don’t know or don’t remember if you’ve had your pipes inspected in a while, it’s likely you may need pipe repair or drain repair services, from a trusted team like Jake’s crew!
- We Offer Solution-Focused, Friendly, and Reliable Service
- We’ve Been in Business Since 2006
- We Practice Proactive and Upfront Communication
Our purpose is to provide personalized comfort to all of our customers, and your plumbing system is no exception. Let us manage your repiping needs.
When you need repiping services, reach out to Jake’s crew. Trust Jake’s to Get the Job Done Right!
Do you know what material is best for plumbing installation? Given how corrosive galvanized steel of the past is, if your home is more than a few decades old, chances are that you do need pipe installation or replacement. Materials such as copper, CPVC, and PEX piping are all great contenders for pipe installation. Speak to Jake’s crew to find out what’s best for your specific Greenfield area home.
Repiping involves either replacing part of your plumbing system, or maybe even the entire plumbing system, depending on how old your pipes are and what sort of problems you’re experiencing. For instance, if you have something like a slab leak, we can even reroute plumbing in many cases so that pipes no longer run under your home’s foundation and you’ll never have that problem again.
It can be hard to spot signs that you’re in need of whole-home repiping, but there definitely are indications. These include:
- Discolored Water: If you’ve noticed that the water coming from your taps and appliances has a reddish or orange tinge, it’s a sign of pipe corrosion. Now if this is only coming from your hot water taps, then it could be a water heater problem, which we can also check out for you.
- Frequent Leaks: A drippy faucet here or there is pretty situational. But if you find yourself calling for leak detection and repair pretty often, then it’s a sign you have older pipes that need replacing.
- Lead Pipes: Modern homes throughout Greenfield and the surrounding areas no longer use lead pipes, due to health and safety. So if you live in an older home, it’s important to have a plumber check to see if your home still uses them.